This library of We@Sea offers a wide range of publications that provide information on current and emerging relevant issues regarding offshore wind energy.
If you don’t find your information by the index, use our search box at the top of this site.
Scientific papers and articles
- Results of the We@Sea R&D programme
- Offshore Wind Cost Reduction – Pathways Study, by The Crown Estate
- Generating Energy And Prosperity: Economic Impact Study of the offshore renewable energy industry in the UK, by ORE Catapult
- Overzicht IEC en Duitse normen en richtlijnen
- Wind Turbines
- Under Water
- Above Water
- market surveys
- Spatial planning
- Port & Logistics
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)